Every year we run a selection of arts and crafts workshops at Indietracks. In previous years, we’ve had cupcake decorating, ukelele playing, fanzine making, sewing, rock and roll sock puppets, cheerleading, Lego album covers and Lindy Hop dancing!
We’re looking for an equally creative mix of workshops for this year’s festival. If you would like to submit an application please read the small print below and send an email to Alice via email@example.com by 30 April containing the following information:
- Who you are – and website if applicable
- What your experience is of providing workshops
- What your workshop will be about
- Will you charge for your workshop? If so, how much?
- Have you been to Indietracks before? (Any interesting stories to divulge?)
- Have you run a workshop at Indietracks before?
- Be creative with your application, as we are looking for new and exciting workshops at the festival. We like to mix it up so encourage new workshops co-ordinators to apply, but will also accept applications from previous workshop co-ordinators too.
- You must provide all materials and equipment to run the workshop with. We can provide tables and chairs and a marquee!
- You can charge for people to participate in the workshop but it must be cheap (less than £5) and the money should only be used to cover materials and not be your beer money!
- There are 2 weekend festival passes provided per workshop.
- You will be able to sell your stuff on a stall at the festival over the weekend. We charge a standard merchants fee for a stall. Details on costs and the application process are available on request.
- Please note we are keen to keep the workshops child-friendly and we are very open to suggestions for workshops specifically aimed at children as these are generally very popular.
- Workshops sessions are one hour long including clear up time. We also may have space for longer interactive workshops in a new space in the festival site so please get in touch if you have any different ideas.
The application submission deadline is 30 April 2015. We will let the successful applicants know shortly after that. Feel free to email Alice with any questions before you submit your application.
(Photo: Tatty Devine)